Friday, July 15, 2011

"Ballad of Birmingham" Before You Read

When i was 8 years old i had something really horrible happen to me. It wasnt like i was die but at the sometime mide as well. It was one night that my mom left me alone with her boyfriend. My mom really didn't know what her boyfriend was capable of doing to me when she wasn't there. I honestly felt horrible when i got rapped but at the same time when i told my mother about that she didn't even care or tryed to put him in jail she belived him insted of me. I knew that day was gunna come. The saddest part was when my mom tryed to tell him to rappe me in her face. By then my mom was already using drugs and she didn't know what he was doing because she didn't care about anything or anyone but her man. It was never a good thing to have him around my mom bacause she would act alot different and she told us she loved us. She really didn't mean it i would always run to my aunt and ask her to take me away from my mom and she didn't to me my mom is my aunt Alejandra never gunna for give my mother Never!!

No comments:

Post a Comment